BioLogiQ was founded with the intent of creating a useful plastic from the excess starch created during potato processing, which led to the invention of NuPlastiQ® BioPolymers.
Over the next five years (2011-2016), BioLogiQ focused on developing its unique NuPlastiQ® technology so those plastic manufacturers could use their existing equipment to make a wide variety of sustainable plastic products.
In 2017, several farms, including Wada Farms, launched production programs to sell fresh potatoes in bags made from the company's "Tater Made®" logo that were made from BioLogiQ's NuPlastiQ resin at Wal-Mart supercenters.
BioLogiQ has grown from a simple concept to a global planet-friendly bioplastics company offering commercial-ready plant-based biopolymer solutions to help build a world free of pollution caused by plastics.
BioLogiQ’s biopolymer resins and solutions are designed to precisely meet the needs of our customers. Our plant-based NuPlastiQ is a planet-friendly additive for use in the production of plastic products that:
- Provide real sustainability solutions that enhance a brand's value
- Replace unsustainable fossil-based resins
- Reduce carbon footprint profile of products
- Enables the easy addition of bio-content to existing applications
- Decrease plastic’s environmental persistence through compostability and bioremediation.